Friday, October 14, 2011

Justin & Tarah: Engaged

  So being a wedding photographer is pretty awesome, especially for your older brother who has just gotten engaged to the coolest chick ever! I am of course talking about my brother Justin and his Fiance Tarah. I spent a whirlwind weekend in Pennsylvania visiting family and photographing Justin & Tarah's engagement session.
   We ran around Grantville, Pa where I grew up, stopping off at an awesome antique store who's owner was more than happy to let us use her shop as a location as well as to prop our shoot. Then we hit up the local golf course for a beer, then off to Memorial Lake for some light reading and photographing.
  Living in Oregon I haven't had the pleasure of being in Tarah's presence very much, but just from seeing my brother and Tarah together I couldn't help but see the love they have for each other.
  Ok I'll stop being all mushy... Here are some pics from their engagement. Enjoy!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment