Saturday, May 3, 2014

Introducing Eamon

Meet Eamon! I had the absolute pleasure of photographing this little guy just two weeks after he arrived in the world. It was a special thing to photograph this session for me because his mom, Anne, is my horse back riding coach, and even though we haven't been training together for very long I could tell that his arrival was most anticipated...It might have been the ear to ear grin she had every time she talked about him. 
  When it came to the day that we were actually doing the shoot this little man was a trooper, barely made a peep the whole time, and even woke up long enough to give me a great big yawn, and a very skeptical baby glance before going back to sleep. All in all it was a great session with the sweetest little guy. Congrats Anne & Sean, and welcome to the world Eamon.












1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures of Sweet Eamon! Such personality! Makes me want to squeeze and kiss him! And that last shot is Priceless, very Carr-ish ...

    ReplyDelete